|Northam Farm (Booking Terms & Conditions)
- A two night deposit is required at time of booking. Bookings that fall within the Red Bands and the Country & Western Festival must be paid in full at least one month before arrival. No reminder will be sent.
- If you need to cancel your booking, the first two nights of your booking will be retained.
- Northam Farm regret we are unable to reserve specific pitches and therefore cannot guarantee that groups of family or friends will be sited together. This particularly applies during peak periods.
- Northam Farm will endeavour to site you in the field you have booked but this is not always possible. We therefore reserve the right to change your booking. Though we would try to inform you of any changes, it is not always possible before arrival.
- Reservations are not transferable.
- If you wish to make additions to your booking and Northam Farm feels that this will be too large a group, we reserve the right to refuse the alteration. This also applies to those wishing to join your party after you have checked in. Do not presume that just because you are staying you can add to
your booking. Your visitors must be accompanied into Reception by the person whose name is on the booking.
- All alterations to bookings must be paid for at the time.
- All Day Visitors must report to Reception and collect a vehicle visitor pass.
- If you terminate your holiday early, no refund will be given for your remaining nights.
- Northam Farm reserves the right to cancel bookings due to adverse weather conditions.
- Arrival time is 10:30am. If you arrive early and your pitch is free you can check in early.
- Departure time is 10:30am. If you wish to extend your departure time please ask Reception. We regret this is not possible on Waterside or Disabled pitches or in High Season.
- Northam Farm is a family park, therefore we do not accept single sex groups or mixed groups of young people unless by prior arrangement. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person(s).
- Commercial and converted vehicles are not permitted on Northam Farm unless by prior arrangement.
- Unlicensed motor vehicles i.e. quad bikes, micro scooters etc. are not permitted on Northam Farm.
- There is a 10mph speed limit on Northam Farm.
- All vehicles on Northam Farm are governed by the Road Traffic Act. Uninsured and unqualified drivers will be subject to police prosecution.
- When sited on Grass pitches, your vehicle must be parked on the nearside of your caravan or tent.
- All units must have Public Liability insurance.
- Northam Farm does not permit private selling of Caravans, Motorhomes or any goods on site.
- Arrivals after Reception has closed will only be allowed on pitch at the discretion of the Night Security Guard.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum, particularly after 11:00pm. Please respect the occupants of other units on the Park.
- Northam Farm reserves the right to terminate the booking and immediately evict any person and their party whose conduct is deemed to be detrimental to the Holiday Park and guests. Aggressive behaviour and bad language will not be tolerated. No refund will be given.
- Northam Farm reserves the right not to accept any bookings from persons who have stayed previously and whose behaviour was not acceptable.
- Northam Farm accepts Rallies. We reserve the right to close a field or an area of a fi eld or ask for your caravan to be moved.
- Any caravan left in Storage is done so at the owners’ risk. No awnings are permitted and the electric must be disconnected.
- Parents or Guardians must take full responsibility for their children at all times and should make themselves fully aware of any potential hazards or dangers around Northam Farm Holiday Park. Our fishing lakes have deep water and are unfenced and we would advise that all children should be supervised by an adult in these areas. Please be aware that due to the nature of our countryside there are also many unprotected ditches.
- The Highway Code applies, therefore we recommend that cycle helmets should be worn whilst cycling.
- Ball games are only permitted in the specifi c areas provided around Northam Farm. Should any damage be caused due to negligence, you will be held responsible.
- Young children must be accompanied by a responsible adult when visiting the toilets/shower blocks. Girls and Boys over the age of 6 years should use the appropriate male/female toilets whenever possible.
- Children are not permitted to play in or around the toilet/shower buildings.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades/skates are not allowed inside any of Northam Farm buildings.
- BB Guns and water bombs/balloons are not permitted on Northam Farm.
- Disposable BBQ’s must not be left on the ground or near any unit for risk of fi re or Carbon Monoxide poisoning. BBQ’s must be disposed of in the metal bins provided.
- Chinese Lanterns are not allowed due to risk of fi re and injury on Northam Farm and on neighbouring campsites as well as to livestock and farm buildings.
- Windbreaks must not obstruct the thoroughfare between units as this constitutes a fi re hazard. One 5 pole windbreak is permitted and should be for day use only.
- The area around your pitch must be kept clear to enable grass cutting and maintenance.
- Northam Farm does not accept liability for loss, damage, accident or injury to persons, property or personal possessions however caused, during your stay.
- Dogs must never be left unattended and must be kept on leads at all times except in the exercise areas. Owners are responsible for the removal of any fouling. Northam Farm reserves the right to refuse certain breeds of dog which we consider inappropriate on a Holiday Park. If a dog causes
distress or injury to guests or staff , the owner will have to leave with the dog.
- An Environment Agency Rod License and a Northam Farm Fishing Permit are required to fi sh our lakes. These should be kept on your person at all times whilst fi shing and you may be required to show them if requested by any member of Northam Farm Staff or Environment Agency Offi cial. Rules of the Lake must be adhered to at all times.
- Licensing Regulations state that no persons under the age of 18 years are permitted in The Seagull unless accompanied by an adult. Numbers of visitors to The Seagull are strictly controlled by the Fire Authorities and due to its popularity admission cannot be guaranteed.
- If you call the Emergency Services please inform Reception. This will allow us to assist in locating you and therefore come to your assistance in the shortest possible time.
- Northam Farm reserves the right to amend any of its Terms or Conditions at any time to comply with Health and Safety regulations and for the welfare of our visitors and staff .
Farm Holiday Park, Brean Sands, Burnham-on-sea, Somerset TA8 2SE
Telephone: (01278) 751 244 or Fax: (01278) 751 150